What are your views on the Migit sub In Pearl Harbor Theory!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How Many people Believe that a midgit sub made its way into Pearl Harbor and released its 2 torpedoes into our ships?

Attachments

• PearlHarbor09.jpg
    PearlHarbor09.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 146
To be honest I don't know what to think...many things have been said about the attack and many theories but nothing solid...but to answer your question I think it was possible for a midget sub to enter PH.

It's plausible. Every so often the harbor must be dredged, and occasionally torpedos and other ordinance is found, but I don't think they've pulled up a midget sub yet. Besides, haven't they all been accounted for, or is there still one missing?

There was something on the History Channel about the midget sub the USS
Ward sank. They showed shell holes in the conning tower which accounted
for it's sinking. Had lots of good underwater video.

Charles

Four of the five were either sunk or ran aground. Only one midget sub is still unaccounted for. If it is ever found inside Pearl Harbor without it's two torpedoes aboard, then that will be the proof. Till then, the story is nothing but conjecture.

TO

Four of the five were either sunk or ran aground. Only one midget sub is still unaccounted for. If it is ever found inside Pearl Harbor without it's two torpedoes aboard, then that will be the proof. Till then, the story is nothing but conjecture.

TO

Yeah, that pretty much covers it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back