What can this be ? Gerat NSK 11

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

kijfhoek

Airman
Sep 27, 2011
post-88724-0-29400300-1620198642_thumb.jpg
post-88724-0-36632300-1620198602_thumb.jpg
post-88724-0-86974700-1620198629_thumb.jpg

Its made by the firma Kist Teltow .Wkr Pat

Last edited by a moderator:
The fl number is not completely legible. 6006 can be read. And further can be read GERAT NSK 11 .I hope you will respond. Thank you in advance.

Its made by the firma Kist Teltow .Wkr Pat
The name of the manufacturer "Elektro Feinbau List G.m.b.H" could be post-war. During WWII the same company was known as Heinrich List Werke für Elektrotechnik und Mechanik, Berlin.
Teltow is part of "Big Berlin" (after the war in Eastern Germany). In 1945 the factory was taken by the state and given the new name.
I believe the word on the left - bottom is Spannung (Voltage).
Can you post bigger pictures?

The name of the manufacturer "Elektro Feinbau List G.m.b.H" could be post-war. During WWII the same company was known as Heinrich List Werke für Elektrotechnik und Mechanik, Berlin.
Teltow is part of "Big Berlin" (after the war in Eastern Germany). In 1945 the factory was taken by the state and given the new name.
I believe the word on the left - bottom is Spannung (Voltage).
Can you post bigger pictures?
Thank you for your comment. Interesting to read this. But I thought the FL number was not used after the war?

I will try to post larger photos.

Yes ... 1946 -1954 Elektro Feinbau GmbH Teltow then in 1954 VEB Geräte und Reglerwerk Teltow

Also I'm still not sure about the Gerat ID. It looks like 10 or 13 ( not N ) and then S and then either the K or R. And it seems that there should be one more letter and then II (2).

Thank you for your reply.But did the use the FL nummer system also after the war ?

But the question is and remains: Was this also used after the war?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I didn't find that info. However if the firm used the name Elektro Feinbau GmbH Teltow from 1946 and the Fl. number is on the data plate it means that they could use it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back