What music are you listening to.....continued

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testify and Bulls on Parade aren't from the album; Rage Against the Machine. Testify is from Battle of Los Angeles and Bulls on Parade is from Evil Empire.

And I'm listening to this; Go - Pearl Jam.

I downloaded your song, CC, I just haven't listened to it yet.

Attachments

• 01_go_534.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
I think it should have been kept like the book, yes. However, even in a modern setting it could have been made better. The problem was that it's a 12A so nothing really happens.

Spielburg money spinning in that D, no good reducing your audience size
is it.
I think Tom Cruise is a very under rated actor In Rain man he out shone Hoffman his good looks have actually been a hindrance to him

Tom Cruise can be a good actor in a good movie. He needed Hoffman in Rain Man to make him good. Look at most of Cruise's other movies, they're dump, so they make him dump.

Yes, most of the movies these days are 12A because they don't care about a good movie, they care about a good cash back. It's the same with Terminator 3 - a 12A! The first one was an 18!

Not always PD, Cruise was very good in a Few good men and Born on the fourth of July. you are right though its youngster money they like (future audience attendances ect)

Born on the 4th of July is a good movie though, so Cruise is good in it. And I've never seen a Few Good Men.

plan_D said:
Tom Cruise can be a good actor in a good movie. He needed Hoffman in Rain Man to make him good. Look at most of Cruise's other movies, they're dump, so they make him dump.

Yes, most of the movies these days are 12A because they don't care about a good movie, they care about a good cash back. It's the same with Terminator 3 - a 12A! The first one was an 18!

T3 had the shite-iest ending evAr. Plus, the bastards didn't exactly prepare for the possible retirement of Ahhhnuld, and simply substituting him with another actor simply won't fit. No one can do ze "I'll be bahhhhck" as well as him.

Tom Cruise is great in Top Gun too.

The higher rated films are always the best - Pulp Fiction, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now etc...Dunno why, they just are.

Something Corporate - Bad Days

Top Gun is a shit movie, so is Pulp Fiction, Apocalypse Now is over-rated and Full Metal Jacket is boring now I've seen it so many times.

Is that because y'know me and Erich are right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back