What type airplane do you have the most number of model kits?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The hawk 1/48 P-51 was in light gray.
Or silver gray, like their T-33A. I did get a Monogram P-51B in light gray, undoubtably molded in China.

Inexplicably, the Focke-Wulf Fw 189 in 1/72...I have no idea why...I don't love it.
The SWAT team is on the way. Just do as they say. And don't point any of the model kits at them.

I have 13 109 kits all but (3) of which are in 1/48 scale. Some are dups, buying the second after not remembering I had one already. The dup discovery yrs ago prompted me to do a sortable list in XL so I could keep track of everything and which I keep updated. I was shocked how many kits I have. Over 350. Tanks, cars, planes, mostly planes and most of those in 1/48.

Some are dups, buying the second after not remembering I had one already.
Yeah, a few years back Squadron had a Hobbycraft 1/32 Mustang MkIA on sale and I bought one. Or thought I did. When I could find no trace of it I decided I must never have sent in the order and bought a Hobbycraft 1/32 P-51A. Then when I was putting the P-51A kit away I found the MkIA.

Users who are viewing this thread