What Was the worst Aircraft of WWII?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Cheddar and Yeomanz!

Well, Cheddar, the rear gun on the Stuka was for the sole purpose of providing the plane with a minimun level of self defense capability against enemy interceptors.

It of course suffered high losses at the hands of the RAF interceptors and was withdrawn from the skies of England.

Just do not get confused, the Stuka inflicted heavy damage to the British during the Battle of Britain. It hit radar stations, dockyards, airfields and sank ships. Its accuracy and destructive power was proved over England as well.

The Stuka took heavy losses since there were times when no Bf109 E´s were available to protect it from the Hurricanes and Spitfires. Had the Emil had a superior range, history might well have been different.

Hey guys! At least half of the speace on this thread is being filled with off-topic issues :lol:

I now agree when you told me you are quite relaxed with rules in here. :twisted:

Cheers!

Please call me Yeoman , i registered before but that account expired or something so i have to be Yeomanz but call me Yeo , or Yeoman :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back