Why do the Swiss fly the F-18 Hornet//? any guesses?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbehn

In this case: Local means domestic; foreign doesn't require definition. A bank/nation basically means that the country is a bank and a nation in one, and if you control the money, you don't get invaded.

You do after Sergi the hacker moves your entire GNP with one keystroke!

With the costs of developing fighters now, the line between 'domestic' and 'foreign' simply doesn't exist - look the where the F-35 is built.

BTW, I thought the Rothschild family controlled the worlds wealth??

pbehn

In this case: Local means domestic; foreign doesn't require definition. A bank/nation basically means that the country is a bank and a nation in one, and if you control the money, you don't get invaded.
Please discuss the P51, Mosquito and Lancaster in light of this, they all seem to get engines fuselage and otherparts from different continents.

BTW, I thought the Rothschild family controlled the worlds wealth??

Nah, it's Scrooge McDuck.
553622_v2.jpg

I thought the Rothschild family controlled the worlds wealth??
About half of it if I recall: They have some of their loot in the UK, some in France, probably some in Germany and Switzerland. I have no idea the exact percentages of which is where, but the Bank of Intenratioanl Settlements is in Basel, Switzerland, and it's the grand poobah of all banks.

Please discuss the P51, Mosquito and Lancaster in light of this, they all seem to get engines fuselage and otherparts from different continents.
The P-51, Mosquito and Lancaster got their engines from the UK and North America (USA definitely, possibly some from Canada).

The P-51, Mosquito and Lancaster got their engines from the UK and North America (USA definitely, possibly some from Canada).
Lancasters and Mosquitos were built on both sides of the Atlantic. Merlins were built on both sides of the Atlantic. Mosquitos used wood from the Americas regardless of where they were built. The P51 went into service with a British designed engine, a British designed gun sight and was fitted with a Macolm hood. There was no reason that the USA could not have designed all of their own stuff apart from the simple fact that there was a war going on. The same expediency applies to Switzerland. If it were to design its own aircraft they would probably be the most expensive in the world and still in testing as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back