Wich was the worst nation in the war?

Wich was the worst nation in the war?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI guys im still not sure after reading all the posted articals what the original question was is it the nation that put on the worst show in which case there are many none of which appear in your list as I have always felt that it was those nations that did nothing but had a free ride on the backs of those who fought for freedom ( I dont think Adolf would have been content withjust an empire from Europe too the Japanese imperial conquests ) I include most of the African continent and South America, Switzland ect . Or is it the worst fight put up by a nation in which case id say Belgium .Or is it the worst as a fighting force The Italian Mountain troops where superb and the same can be said of their Miarley (chariot) divers so in terms of an army again i pick the Belgiums . Or is it purely the worst nation as war mongers then i pick the Japanese a nation that claimed to be honourable and had no honour what so ever, never mind Knights of the Bushido, from the invasion of China through the rape of Nankin and the death marches too their final surrender and even up to today they have never admitted their wrong doings not my most favorite people. (bet that causes a few comments) ;) PS if the A-bombs had not been dropped the deaths amongst the civil population in an allied invasion would have run into millions.

I would have to agree with France. I am sorry but they completely squandered any chance of stopping the Germans. With Blitzkrieg who would have thought the magino line would have stoped the Germans? The Germans were not that stupid in the first place they just went around. The French and many of the Allies were expecting a war like WWI fought in trenches. And when the Germans took them by suprise they just tucked there tails and ran.

Well we would have had to produce a lot more planes, tanks etc, meaning we would have run out of resources quicker. I still think we would have won but it would have been a lot longer and a lot more difficult. But thats only if the Japs werent in the war at all. If they attacked us too I think we'd have been done for.

i don't see how the hell japan are gonna attak us?? and we wouldn't have run out of resorses because america would still help us out.............

how you gonna get the japs into the atlantic?? the amercans had allot of naval power around the panama canal and their ships proberly wouldn't fit anyway, which means either crossing the pacific, around south america and up through both atlantic oceans, or through the indain ocean, which means passing near to australia.............

Lanc, they're imagining what would happen if American WAS NOT in the war

they helped us out when they were not in the war.....................

well i could think of plenty more people i'd much rather go out with, i don't really fink kerry that attractive................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back