Worst aircraft of WW2?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think the worst aircraft would be Italy's Fiat C.R. 42 Falco. It might not have been a bad plane before the war, but it was quickly outclassed by the superior monoplane fighters. Production was terminated in early 1942.

oh the roc was worse than the skua, although interestingly when the last rocs were grounded and it wasn't worth repairing them, their turrets were useed for AA defence, so they weren't as useless as the Battle............

lightning38 said:
I think the worst aircraft would be Italy's Fiat C.R. 42 Falco. It might not have been a bad plane before the war, but it was quickly outclassed by the superior monoplane fighters. Production was terminated in early 1942.

You mad?! The best biplane of WW2. 8)

If it wasnt for your username, I would have got a lot angrier...youre lucky! :lol:

i can't believe you just said that, we're talking about a plane obsolete before the war even started, sinking half an entire navy (well the big ships atleast) in one attack, helping to destroy a proud nation's finest battleship and even being better than the plane designed to replace it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back