Jun 14, 2025 #1 Dronescapes Senior Airman 367 529 Joined Feb 26, 2022 Location Texas Website www.youtube.com WW2 Luftwaffe Aces: Adolf Galland PART 2. Barbarossa & Messerschmitt Me 262 Blunders View: https://youtu.be/IFC-0DgyLec
WW2 Luftwaffe Aces: Adolf Galland PART 2. Barbarossa & Messerschmitt Me 262 Blunders View: https://youtu.be/IFC-0DgyLec
Jun 20, 2025 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice one!
Jun 21, 2025 #3 M Mike Wenger Airman 43 122 Joined Feb 4, 2023 Dronescapes said: WW2 Luftwaffe Aces: Adolf Galland PART 2. Barbarossa & Messerschmitt Me 262 Blunders View: https://youtu.be/IFC-0DgyLec Click to expand... Met Galland, Obleser, Krupinski, Rall, and Hrabak at a Geman aces conference south of Washington in Chrystal City (during the 1980s, I think). All five of them autographed my hardback of Horrido! Mike Wenger Raleigh, NC
Dronescapes said: WW2 Luftwaffe Aces: Adolf Galland PART 2. Barbarossa & Messerschmitt Me 262 Blunders View: https://youtu.be/IFC-0DgyLec Click to expand... Met Galland, Obleser, Krupinski, Rall, and Hrabak at a Geman aces conference south of Washington in Chrystal City (during the 1980s, I think). All five of them autographed my hardback of Horrido! Mike Wenger Raleigh, NC
Aug 14, 2025 #4 R runscott Recruit 5 3 Joined Jul 31, 2025 I love listening to interviews with Galland. Also, Steinhoff and Rall. These guys were larger than life.
I love listening to interviews with Galland. Also, Steinhoff and Rall. These guys were larger than life.
Aug 15, 2025 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Galland certainly was one of those larger than life figures. I got this nice autographed Hoffmann postcard of Galland. The card was autographed post war.
Galland certainly was one of those larger than life figures. I got this nice autographed Hoffmann postcard of Galland. The card was autographed post war.