Oct 20, 2024 #1 S stuart Recruit 3 1 Joined Aug 7, 2024 Hi I have just purchased a propeller and need to identify it. Also says on it Crashed biggin hill 1941 R.Roberts Attachments 20241018_214940.jpg 261.4 KB · Views: 65 20241018_214946.jpg 420 KB · Views: 83 20241020_142425.jpg 729.3 KB · Views: 84
Hi I have just purchased a propeller and need to identify it. Also says on it Crashed biggin hill 1941 R.Roberts
Oct 20, 2024 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,254 38,758 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Any numbers on it? The length?
Oct 20, 2024 #3 E Engineman Tech Sergeant 1,804 1,864 Joined Dec 26, 2021 Normally, wooden props have id details stamped into the hub area. Eng
Oct 31, 2024 Thread starter #4 S stuart Recruit 3 1 Joined Aug 7, 2024 Hi there is on one lot of numbers on the rear hub. I've attached photos Attachments 20241030_101941.jpg 163.3 KB · Views: 63