WWII aircraft stats.

Do you think this is a good idea for a project. (post if think i should add to it)

• good but not great.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need things added to it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

deepthinker22

Recruit
Mar 28, 2006
For a high school project i am making a scrapbook/photoalbum/statbook of all WWII aircraft. The trouble is is finding consistant forms of stats. Does anybody have a good website or anything like that. Also what do you think of this idea for a history project.

mmm, as it's for a history project perhaps you should include some historical information about each plane too, like anything famous they accomplished or if they were flown by any famous aces, how much they helped win the war and suchlike..........

as far as stats sites go, try http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/departments.html but never take anything from the internet as gospel until you check it with other sorces, preferably not all internet based, i'm sure we'll verify stats and bits of information..........

also get a picture of each aircraft, i've got a little project i started a while back but i only got a few pages because i realised i should spend time on school work insted :lol: i think it's a good format though and looks good, it's too big to upload so i will either PM it to you if that will allow me a bigger extension, failing that i'll have to email it to you............

Ok, thanks for the advice, its crunch time right now, but I am doing it and just figured out what my pass was so i can post. Thanks for the resources.

I'm sorry but thats the kind of website most of the people here dislike, the name of the P-38 as "fork tailed devil" is a myth
and guess what CC, no Italian fighters,
they listed the Ki-61 Hien "Tony" under the Nakajima manufacturer
The bomber list doesn't include the SBD, the He-111, Do-17/217, Ju-87
no Japanese bombers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back