1:1 Scale Control Sticks and Gunsights (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody,
first of all what I'm going to show isn't made by me.
I show them, with the agreement of the maker, because I think that these items could be of interest for several people.
First one is a 1:1 copy of the control stick installed on Macchi C 200 and other WW2 Italian figters:
MacchiC200a-vi.jpg
MacchiC2002-vi.jpg

then a P51D control stick
P51D-vi.jpg

and a KG-13A German control stick installed on FW 190, Me 109 F, G and K, Me 262 and Me 163
KG13A-vi.jpg
KG13A2-vi.jpg
KG13A1-vi.jpg

and to finish the San Giorgio type B gun-sight
SanGiorgioB-vi.jpg
SanGiorgioB1-vi.jpg

All of them are made in limited number with non-toxic resin and other materials, by Maurizio Di Terlizzi .
If you would like to put one or more of them on your desk, you can contact him for price and availability at this address
[email protected]
Maurizio is internationally well know as modeller and writer of books mainly on Italian aircraft.
Cheers
Alberto

Nice stuff Alberto. Quite a fw years ago, there was a British company offering functional, exact replicas of the Spitfire/ Hurricane conmtrol grip, and the Bf109E, together with the gunsights, all at reasonable prices then (I think it was in 1990). Unfortunately, I missed out at the time, and have always fancied a Bf109E grip, and a British reflector sight.

If I had not been engaged in the 3DCG work, I might have had such a modeling job too.
My unfortunate or fortunate is I was born in the computer era.....

Beautiful and Nice work.
Thanks for sharing, Alberto:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back