Aug 4, 2012 #1 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS mind if I submit my new baby?
Aug 4, 2012 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,281 38,793 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Looking very nice Rob. Well done.
Aug 4, 2012 #3 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I agree, I think that's one of your better ones yet.
Aug 4, 2012 #4 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa Very probably the most beautiful airliner in the world. Well Done!
Aug 4, 2012 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work Rob!
Aug 4, 2012 #6 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,343 10,263 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Luv er lee !!!!! great job Rob
Aug 5, 2012 #7 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nice one Rob.
Aug 5, 2012 #8 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,065 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Could have one of those (real ones) as my private 'jet'! Looks great Rob!
Aug 5, 2012 #9 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State I love your kits man. Beauties all.
Aug 5, 2012 Thread starter #10 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS thanks, everyone!