1/32 zero canopy....

r2800doublewasp

Senior Airman
310
1
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Location
Northern California
2 years ago I built a revell 1/32 A6M5 zero as my first model with a friend. Unfortunately, we lost the canopy so we replaced it with a me 109 canopy. Now I want to display it and put the correct canopy on. Does anyone know if/where I can get a spare one one???
 
You should be able to order a replacement canopy for free from Revell if the kit is still in production. Replacement parts for discontinued kits can not be ordered. Be prepared to wait for at least 2 months and likely 3.

Failing that, you might be able to get a vacuform replacement from Squadron Mail Order.
 
Might even be able to get the Tamiya canopy?
 
I guess I will that because I didnt have any luck with Squadron....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back