1/48 RCAF Fairey Battle Mk I STF Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi there Crimea_River. I'm new here on the this forum and was wondering if you already completed the build. Looking out for more picks of this build. Got me a CA Battle TT last week, maybe one of the last to be found so very pleased with it. Found out that with this kit you can also build the bomber version, just need to find me a canopy or at least the last section of it....

Hi Richard. Welcome aboard and thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I ran out of steam on this build and the model is still as it appears in last few photos of this thread. Sometimes the group build schedule gets in my way of finishing kits and that's what happened to this one, along with my Anson and Wellington and.....

Hope to see you start a build thread for yours and if there's any info you need, just shout.

Oeps, just read your reply today... Thanks for your reply and hope to see more of your build on the Fairey Battle. Will keep looking out for a spare canopy !

Oeps, just read your reply today... Thanks for your reply and hope to see more of your build on the Fairey Battle. Will keep looking out for a spare canopy !

I completely missed that you are looking for a spare canopy. My kit came with two identical full vac-formed canopies and you are welcome to one of them. PM me your address and I'll send it off in the post.

Interesting looking kit

Users who are viewing this thread