May 22, 2020 Thread starter #21 nsmekanik Senior Airman 485 358 Joined Apr 26, 2005 Location Nanton Another one finished, I did try to paint the red and white stripes on the rockets, but no joy, had to quit before they all disintegrated. No biggie though, as I'm very happy with how it turned out.
Another one finished, I did try to paint the red and white stripes on the rockets, but no joy, had to quit before they all disintegrated. No biggie though, as I'm very happy with how it turned out.
May 22, 2020 #22 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Turned out nicely.
May 22, 2020 #23 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Well done.
May 22, 2020 #24 fubar57 General 37,503 27,282 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Turned out nice Tim
May 22, 2020 #25 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Does look the part Tim.
May 22, 2020 Thread starter #26 nsmekanik Senior Airman 485 358 Joined Apr 26, 2005 Location Nanton Thanks all, I'm happy with it and with any luck I'll get another 20+ years out of it (and all that this implies)
Thanks all, I'm happy with it and with any luck I'll get another 20+ years out of it (and all that this implies)
May 22, 2020 #27 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Tim, what paints did you use for the uppers?
May 22, 2020 #28 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Looks great
May 22, 2020 #29 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done!