Sep 22, 2026 #21 fubar57 General 37,501 27,279 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Agreed
Sep 22, 2026 Thread starter #22 V vandee Senior Airman 741 1,180 Joined Aug 21, 2019 I have the underside "stuff" added minus the wheels and pitot tube. It looks like I need to up the sanding grit from 1000 grit to 2000 or 4000 grits to get rid of some of the ugly scratches. Paint will cure the engraved panel lines.
I have the underside "stuff" added minus the wheels and pitot tube. It looks like I need to up the sanding grit from 1000 grit to 2000 or 4000 grits to get rid of some of the ugly scratches. Paint will cure the engraved panel lines.
Sep 22, 2026 #23 fubar57 General 37,501 27,279 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Beauty. That's the only bonus of the Airfix trenches; weathering stays put
Sep 22, 2026 #24 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland