I don't believe you are asking the right question: What you REALLY want to know is where the CoG is for empty equipped. Does "Fully Loaded" mean normal loaded weight, or maximum take-off weight? The term "Fully Loaded" may mean different things to different people. Also even at the same weights, the location of the loads may be different: Max Take-Off weight with full fuel or a bomb and partial fuel?
The CoG is listed as percentage of Mean Chord in the Me 109E stats above.
As for angle of incidence, there are a few drawings I have seen that show the fuselage with the wing removed. From those, you can gather the line between leading and trailing edges and plot against the fuselage center line. If I can find mine, I will post the drawings. As for CoG vertical location, I don't know of any source for the data.
I also will need to round up this data eventually for a Me 109G-10 or K-4.
- Ivan.