13's.... (10 Viewers)

IMG_20260302_150409.jpg

NN213 sinks below the water after being jettisoned on January 24th 1945; piloted by Sub-Lt J. Birtle, RNVR the aircraft
had caught no.7 wire but broke its back on being arrested and was damaged beyond repair....

IWM (A 27173)
 
Stinson 105 HW-75 '13' 2008 AIRH
Stinson 105 HW-75 '13' 2008 AIRH.png
 
Sikorsky HH-52A Seaguard (S-62A) '1371' CGAS Mobile 1977 AIRH
Sikorsky HH-52A Seaguard (S-62A) '1371' CGAS Mobile 1977 AIRH.png
 
Mirage IVP '13' EB 2/91
Old memories of my military service are resurfacing 🥰... I knew and saw this aircraft, among others, when it belonged to EB1/91 "Gascogne" in 1991/92. I was responsible for driving the pilots and navigators to their aircraft (Mirage IVP) when they departed on missions; then I would pick them up upon their return...
The same aircraft "13" in service with EB1/91. :)
 

Attachments

  • 0186999.jpg
    0186999.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 32
Old memories of my military service are resurfacing 🥰... I knew and saw this aircraft, among others, when it belonged to EB1/91 "Gascogne" in 1991/92. I was responsible for driving the pilots and navigators to their aircraft (Mirage IVP) when they departed on missions; then I would pick them up upon their return...
The same aircraft "13" in service with EB1/91. :)
You will see some more. I only do like two at a time on this thread.
 
IMG_20260307_233927.jpg
 
Hells Angels, John "Terry the Tramp" Tracy was always ready to party. His death, 50yrs later is still a mystery

1772934479709.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back