- Thread starter
- #13,721
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was curious to find out (since this a/c has been used in Canada) what's the s/n:Douglas B-26/AT Invader '13' 2006 AIRH
View attachment 873101
I know as much as you do. It looked interesting, so I posted it.Was curious to find (since this a/c has been used in Canada) what's the s/n and history of it.
This is an A-26C-50-DT s/n 44-35857, here in the livery of Air Spray, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Never went to war. She's still somewhere in private hands. Maybe restored? Do you know anything?
View attachment 873140
Source: as shown above
Yes, it is. I asked in general, everybody who will read your post - maybe there is some hidden information?I know as much as you do. It looked interesting, so I posted it.