13's.... (14 Viewers)

MiG-15 ...

MiG-15.jpg

the pic source: the net.
 
IAR IAR-316B Alouette III '113' 2006 AIRH
IAR IAR-316B Alouette III '113' 2006 AIRH .png
 
My 2nd Favorite Racer flown by Jackie Cochran, the Seversky AP-7A a development of the P-35, but with a thinner wing, fully retractable inward folding landing gear and with flush riveted Fuselage and cleaned up fuselage construction getting rid of the overlapping "clinker built" construction used on the P-35. Not quite a P-43 yet as there is no turbocharger installed yet.
I got to meet her when I was about 6 years old at an airshow in the late 1960's. I can remember being in awe of her.

1778977235582.png

1778977695400.png

source 15 September 1939 | This Day in Aviation
 
Lockheed L-188C Electra '188-1113' 1997 AIRH
Lockheed L-188C Electra '188-1113' 1997 AIRH.png
 
Lockheed Martin C-130J-30 Hercules 'NZ7013' 40 Sqn 2025 AIRH
Lockheed Martin C-130J-30 Hercules 'NZ7013' 40 Sqn 2025 AIRH.png
 
29-GS-13, This plane was not so lucky to land at Safi....

IMG_20260518_142626.jpg


IMG_20260518_142606.jpg


IMG_20260518_142723.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back