Donivanp
Colonel
From the great Atlantic ocean to the wide Pacific shore
To the queen of flowing mountains by the south belt by the shore
Hear the mighty rush of the engine, hear that lonesome hobo squall
We're ridin' through the Dixie on the Wabash Cannonball
Good morning, America, how are you?
Say, don't you know me? I'm your native son
I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans
I'll be gone 500 miles when the day is done
To the queen of flowing mountains by the south belt by the shore
Hear the mighty rush of the engine, hear that lonesome hobo squall
We're ridin' through the Dixie on the Wabash Cannonball
Good morning, America, how are you?
Say, don't you know me? I'm your native son
I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans
I'll be gone 500 miles when the day is done