150 or so unmade boxed kits (1 Viewer)

Alex Smart

Airman 1st Class
171
118
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Due to downsizing I have recently begun to remove things from my garage. Recently found about 150 boxed unmade aircraft kits, 1/48, and 1/72nd scale. I will this week(time allows) make a list . If anyone is interested please reply in this thread.
Alex
 
Depending on what you have and where you are, possibly.
Am in the UK, Falmouth,Cornwall
 
Shipping to the USA might be more than the kits
Does sound like a great opportunity to those closer
 
Gentelmen, I would like to remind you all that according to our rules the trading and advertising here aren't allowed.
 
Sorry, as I posted in the modeling section I thought that members who were interested might have contacted me by email to arrange any possible offers of purchase.
It now seems that I am wrong ?
So if moderators feel that My post should not be on line then please feel free to delete the thread I started.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back