17 years old girl murdered in Montréal... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars said:
So, are they going to be given the 'ole Canuck death penalty? Death by Moose rape?

Nope, send him to either newfoundland or alberta, so they can work the oil rigs for a lousy 25 cents an hour (not including income tax) and force them to marry are bear chested cousins and live in a shack to raise 50 kids. ;)

SOMEONE GET ME THE MOOSE!!!! :shocked!:

FLYBOYJ said:
102first_hussars said:
So, are they going to be given the 'ole Canuck death penalty? Death by Moose rape?

Nope, send him to either newfoundland or alberta, so they can work the oil rigs for a lousy 25 cents an hour (not including income tax) and force them to marry are bear chested cousins and live in a shack to raise 50 kids. ;)

SOMEONE GET ME THE MOOSE!!!! :shocked!:

Better yet someone get Glen Murry same thing, just instead of a moose you get a raping from a former gay mayor. (thats for all us Canadians, not sure how many people outside Canada know who he is)

I just noticed something

Attachments

• sebastien_simon_129_159.jpg
    sebastien_simon_129_159.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 203
Cool...

That's the kind of girl that won't get assf*cked between two garbage containers in a bad lightened street.

Unfortunately, not every girls are as skilled as her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back