1918-1939 The eBay finds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FW M.18 b 420 D-1567 D-ODES 'Wiesbaden-Mainz' DVL >NordBayerischer Verkehrsflug GmbH >DEVAG >DVS >DLV >NSFK 00.00.34 http://www.airhistory.org.uk/gy/Historic D-a.txt

1697713284721.jpeg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Zweisitzer Sportflugzeug Potez 36 F-ALAD serie nr 1968 30-03-1933 Thursday Civil Aircraft Register - France

View attachment 742181

View attachment 742182

F-ALBG Potez 36.13 2076 F-ALBG Aero Club de la Drome et de l'Ardeche /Montelimar >Aero Club de Touraine /Tours >A Rouchouze /St Etienne >HA Baron & E Billard /St Symphorien-sur-Oise (based St Etienne) 23.03.31 2732 Civil Aircraft Register - France

1698575601720.jpeg

Wow! Talk about built-in potential cause of mechanical failure! Never seen this before.
Agreed, I wonder what gearbox was used to drive those shafts? The Junkers L5 was an upright Inline Liquid cooled I6 engine. So it would be interesting to see what they used to turn the driveshafts at a 90 degree angle. Interesting

Klemm WL 35 mit Hirth - Motor HM 60 R Floats

s-l500.jpg

Makes sense. Many things in space were named by Muslim astronomers.
FYI, maybe westerners call them "Muslims", but actually many of those great scientists and figures, are not considered "Muslim", even nowadays. Still after more than 1000 years, they don't accept "Ferdowsi" as a Muslim, because he attempted to revive Persian language and said good things about ex non Muslim Kings, promoting idolism and Zoroastrianism, alongside a few other things.

When he passed away, the clerics of time, didn't let him to be buried in Muslim's cemetery, instead his body was buried in his own property, where you can visit now.

I know He is not a scientist, but a poem, but his case, is most famous one, I know and heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back