2015 Foto Fest Mk. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's not a Gulfstream, it's a Bombardier Global Express, bro, and yep, they are big enough to flatten a Spit if it sat on it! Nice pic, man.

It's not a Gulfstream, it's a Bombardier Global Express, bro, and yep, they are big enough to flatten a Spit if it sat on it! Nice pic, man.

Thanks for that info. Gulfstreams and Global Expresses are two peas in a pod. I know the hardcore busjet guys will have a melt down when I say that. Anyhow, the reg on this plane has now been assigned to a Cessna 560 and I cannot for the life of me remember which big warbird guy used to buzz around in this. This pic was from Gathering of Mustangs in 2007 and the reg was transferred to the Cessna in Dec. 2013.

Jeff

Gulfstreams and Global Expresses are two peas in a pod. I know the hardcore busjet guys will have a melt down when I say that.

Hell yeah, totally different! But I know what you're saying. Best way to tell the difference is that Globals have a kinked trailing edge and Gulfstreams a straight trailing edge. The Gulfstream also has bigger windows and less of them - simple, really

Users who are viewing this thread