2018 FIFA World Cup (1 Viewer)

Your favorite to win the 2018 World Cup?


  • Total voters
    19
Well all the joy of this world cup quickly went out the window...https://www.thelocal.fr/20180718/africa-won-the-world-cup-french-players...............I'm pretty sure most were born in France with a few showing up at an early age.
 
Getting world cup withdrawal symptoms.
What am I supposed to do now with my evenings, eh?
No Brazil or watching glorious England been denied their righteous victory.
I invested so much of my time and energy that it became what I did and how I identified myself.
I propose a constant world cup played every day forever.
 
Getting world cup withdrawal symptoms.
What am I supposed to do now with my evenings, eh?
No Brazil or watching glorious England been denied their righteous victory.
I invested so much of my time and energy that it became what I did and how I identified myself.
I propose a constant world cup played every day forever.

Women's World Cup is coming up soon....
 
Tim Cahill, at 38 has called it a day. We are gonna miss him
Tim Cahill. Wow i remember when he played for Everton......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back