2019 Warbirds in Review

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

C-FMVN

Heading down the the Brantford Community Air Show in a bit. A mid week show is always nice. Snowbirds, Canadian CF-18, all the CWH stuff that is flyable, some local warbirds including T-28s, Harvrads, hopefully something from waterloo warbirds and a few other things as well. This show is the only air show appearance by the Lancaster this year. Word is they make more money with paying passengers so the majority of it's annual flying allotment goes to that financial venture. All hail the all mighty dollar! I am justbglad I live close by and can see her whenever I feel like making the 45 minute drive.

Cheers,

Jeff

The next group of photos was taken at the Brantford Community Air Show. Brantford is located about an hour from my place along highway 403 just west of Hamilton Ontario.This mid week show outdid itself yesterday with a great selection of aircraft and a great number of top side passes which sometimes are as rare as hen's teeth at other shows. They were blessed with perfect air show weather.

We will get this show's pictorial review started with the 2019 RCAF CF-18 demo bird. Not quite as colourful as the past few, she still looks sharp and the center line pod is a nice touch.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread