9-year-old's killer gets death sentence. (How low can you go?)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let me see...
Punishment day 1....
Fingernails removed, castorated, left arm compleatly ripped off by a jackhammer, branded all over torso patch up arm wound so does not die...
Get one of thoes nazi doctors to work on him and then leave him out in the sahara desert for the lions and hyeneas.

I heard bits and pieces of the story. At first, it just looked like another sick SOB out there. But then I found out the guy buried her alive. The only thing she had with her (after he had finished with her and thrown her into the grave) was some cheap, plastic dolphin that you pick up at carnivals.

Also, there were other people in the trailer with him while he was doing what he did. Not sure how that all worked out but it is thought they did nothing.

The guy was a repeat offender too. He's going to die, sooner or later. But it's going to cost millions for somebody not worth a red cent. I agree with the general consensus of the board, put him in the general population and let them handle it. Cost effective and gets the job done.

I heard bits and pieces of the story. At first, it just looked like another sick SOB out there. But then I found out the guy buried her alive. The only thing she had with her (after he had finished with her and thrown her into the grave) was some cheap, plastic dolphin that you pick up at carnivals.

Also, there were other people in the trailer with him while he was doing what he did. Not sure how that all worked out but it is thought they did nothing.

The guy was a repeat offender too. He's going to die, sooner or later. But it's going to cost millions for somebody not worth a red cent. I agree with the general consensus of the board, put him in the general population and let them handle it. Cost effective and gets the job done.

Always bringing that good business aspect to it. "Cost effective and gets the job done." :lol:

I agree with the general consensus of the board, put him in the general population and let them handle it. Cost effective and gets the job done.

I'll have to agree with this. A lifetime in jail in fear of your life is more of a punishment than death by lethal injection (or whatever that state uses). The death penalty would be giving him mercy... something he did not show that poor girl. :|

Always bringing that good business aspect to it. "Cost effective and gets the job done." :lol:

Doing my best to keep govt overspending to a minimum (as long as he has to get whacked anyway-and if it's a little messy, so what- a shiv costs next to nothing):idea:

Diverse_torture_instruments.jpg

How about using some of these on people like him? On a slightly different note about the iron maiden to the right in the picture, in 2003, an iron maiden was discovered in the backyard of Uday Hussein's house in Iraq by a TIME magazine reporter. Former athletes stated that it had been used to punish athletes who were not performing up to standard. The spikes inside the device were worn down with use.

A_Torture_Rack.jpg

Perhaps a rack like this one in Tower Of London?

In case that we'd run out of ideas, I suggest some shown here on Wikipedia: Category:Torture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't even want to imagine what half of that stuff does. I'm glad Uday was killed and not captured.

I can't get into the mind of child-killers, hell I can't even get into the mind of people that try to help them. I'm not a parent, more by circumstance/bad luck than anything, but there can be nothing worse than the thought of your child in the hands of these vile people. I could not sit across the table from one of them and interview them like the police do - I just could not sit there and listen to a confession like that, I would strangle them with my bare hands rather than risk them being free...

I'm sitting here trying to calm down now, these scum upset me so much, and they are everywhere...

We have jailed this thing for life: BBC NEWS | England | Oxfordshire | Serial paedophile jailed for life

89 offences.. words fail me....

Before you have kids, it's kinda weird. The offense has a distance to it all. You are disgusted but in an esoteric kind of way. It's not really affecting you directly.

Then you have a kid and the idea of your kid in the hands of such a disgusting piece of human filth is enough to make you sick. Followes only by the legal system that allows these lowlifes mulitiple opportunities before it puts them away.

You're right Clave, 89 offenses and the guy is still alive? We all are familiar with vigilante justice and how it gets out of hand. But what is the reward of passivity? The paedofile has no fear of the justice system.

I know how intensely you must feel about this, I suppose the closest I came to knowing that, was when my little brother was a baby, he was so cute, and even though I was like 10, I felt very protective towards him... Course he's a hulking great brute now who could easily kick my ass... but he's still my bro...

I think pedos are very adept at deception and blending in... they know how bad things will be if they get caught, and so are 10 x more clever then the average criminal... :mad:

And you know, the side effects of the fear are not good either - I'm a nice guy, and would be inclined to help out someone in distress, but these days I would have to think twice or three times before approaching a child who was crying in the street, because I am afraid of having that suspicion turned on me - It's a sad society we live in... :|

just a low lif who doesn't deserve even one second of thinking about.

We have several mass murderers I know of in Australia. we don't thave the death penalty, but these guys get never to be released, and it drives them nuts. in some ways that's more punishment than giving them the prospect of a governors release.

I just feel for the victims family and the way that little girl must have suffered.

Wow does this old thread bring back many (Bad) memories. Inverness is not tremendously far from where we live, at the time our daughters were 4 and 7 so you can see our concern. Met Mark Lundsford, poor guy, I can't imagine what his nightmares must be like. He's a Florida boy but not a dumb hayseed and did get the law changed on sex offenders. God, to know that if the cops had done things right, your girl might have been saved, my skin crawls at the thought. UGH, going to stop thinking about this now and go do something fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back