A collection of Chinas might be new generation fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't buy any of those. They are showing pics of the F-22 and other western aircraft. The guy who made it does not have much of a clue...

1st J-XX Prototype 0:29 seconds is an F-22 Raptor......... but otherwise, interesting. But, why doesn't the video show any flying?

Because they are only a selection of difference choice, but only in paper of the maybe next generation combat aircraft.

I don't buy any of those. They are showing pics of the F-22 and other western aircraft. The guy who made it does not have much of a clue...

It whouldent suprice me if there whill come a prototype that looks so simmilary to the F-22. Just look in the history of Chinas homebuild combat aircraft and you see that many of them are build in licence, or copied and futured developed like the Nanchang Q-5 that come from MIG-19, FC-1 "Chao Qi" that come from MIG-21 and Chengdu J-10 that come from IAI Lavi whitc also have some resembling from the F-16.

It whouldent suprice me if there whill come a prototype that looks so simmilary to the F-22. Just look in the history of Chinas homebuild combat aircraft and you see that many of them are build in licence, or copied and futured developed like the Nanchang Q-5 that come from MIG-19, FC-1 "Chao Qi" that come from MIG-21 and Chengdu J-10 that come from IAI Lavi whitc also have some resembling from the F-16.

Oh I agree, they copy everything. My father in law works for a big company here in Germany. They get a lot of Chinese engineers that come to view things. Before they enter the building they are searched. All cameras and anything they can record stuff with is removed from them, because they take everything back to China and then a year or so down the road you find the same product with a Chinese name. His company only does that with Chinese visitors.

I didn't quite understand that. :oops: sorry.

In short. this is a clip that shows what they planned to build. not what they have now.

They now only exist as idea in paper. but im guessing around 4 year later some of them you might gonna see them flying for real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back