Nov 2, 2004 #21 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Lovely in-flight shot I take it thats preparing for a bombing/stoning run?
Nov 2, 2004 #22 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com If you look closely, you will see that this is actually a 'Mistel' mango employed by the Germans.
Nov 3, 2004 #23 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Wow, so it is On the subject of this great WW2 plane, does anyone know where I can get a mango model kit?
Wow, so it is On the subject of this great WW2 plane, does anyone know where I can get a mango model kit?
Nov 3, 2004 #24 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Try the produce section in your local market!
Nov 3, 2004 #25 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England I dont have a local market Is there anywhere I can order one online?
Nov 3, 2004 #26 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Maybe I should have said produce section at your local grocer?
Nov 3, 2004 #27 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Im afraid I dont have one of those either
Nov 3, 2004 #28 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Hmmm I think I figured it out! It is the secret biological weapon of Saddam!
Nov 3, 2004 #29 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Nah, thats too advanced for him.
Nov 3, 2004 Thread starter #30 MichaelHenley Senior Airman 506 0 Joined Jul 25, 2004 Location Brisbane Website spaces.msn.com Good lord, we are quite a stupid bunch of bannanaslol aren't we?!
Nov 4, 2004 #31 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England No! Please do not offend people like that again or I shall have to give you a yellow warning.