A Gag Poster

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Zipper730

Chief Master Sergeant
Nov 9, 2015
Since this forum's interest is
  • 50% WW2 aviation
  • 50% Other aviation eras
  • 50% Bacon
I've often thought about the idea of creating a gag poster called "WW2 Aircraft-n-Bacon.net": I think it would be a good gag.

I was kind of floating the idea to everybody who's got some skill: Regardless, I still reserve the right to make something of my own.

1558964202796.png

A guy at work, who shall remain nameless(Scott McQueen- AKA - Muppet Commander) once said the winning fish at last years fishing derby weighed 5 pounds 18 ounces. This guy drives a haul truck

I'm almost 100% sure this is fake(or not) but I still laugh.....

"Giving Bush his daily war briefing, Donald Rumsfeld ended by saying: 'Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed.' 'Oh no!', exclaimed Bush. 'That's terrible.' His staff were stunned by this display of emotion. Finally Bush raised his head from his hands and asked: 'OK, so how many is a Brazillion?'"

"Giving Bush his daily war briefing, Donald Rumsfeld ended by saying: 'Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed.' 'Oh no!', exclaimed Bush. 'That's terrible.' His staff were stunned by this display of emotion. Finally Bush raised his head from his hands and asked: 'OK, so how many is a Brazillion?'"
While Bush wasn't a good speaker, he wasn't as stupid as we often give him credit for.

And I say this, with full awareness of this quote

Since this forum's interest is
  • 50% WW2 aviation
  • 50% Other aviation eras
  • 50% Bacon
I've often thought about the idea of creating a gag poster called "WW2 Aircraft-n-Bacon.net": I think it would be a good gag.

No it would not...

Besides, multiple accounts per user is not allowed.

I was kind of floating the idea to everybody who's got some skill: Regardless, I still reserve the right to make something of my own.

Making a 2nd account will not go well.

No it would not... Besides, multiple accounts per user is not allowed.
I never said I wanted to create multiple accounts. I was just farming out an idea, but reserved the right to come up with my own drawing idea -- I don't know where anybody got the idea of creating more than one account.

I never said I wanted to create multiple accounts. I was just farming out an idea, but reserved the right to come up with my own drawing idea -- I don't know where anybody got the idea of creating more than one account.

Because a gag poster is a "Joke account" created to spam or "gag" as you call it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back