Sep 5, 2026 Thread starter #21 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Sep 6, 2026 Thread starter #22 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Sep 27, 2026 Thread starter #23 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Tuesday at 8:12 AM Thread starter #24 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... 568 pages.... Now, if I could something similar on this fella!
Tuesday at 8:18 AM #25 Jadera Airman 1st Class 195 151 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA Lucky13 said: View attachment 893896 Click to expand... does this come with a sword?
Tuesday at 8:29 AM Thread starter #26 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Jadera said: does this come with a sword? Click to expand... I'm hoping for a delivery by Winged Hussar....
Jadera said: does this come with a sword? Click to expand... I'm hoping for a delivery by Winged Hussar....
Tuesday at 11:09 AM #27 C cvairwerks Staff Sergeant 1,199 1,698 Joined Mar 20, 2020 Location North Texas Lucky: Maybe this: https://www.booksamillion.com/p/Jan-Kochanowski-Czarnolesie/Klementyna-Taska-Hofmanowa/9781246463323
Lucky: Maybe this: https://www.booksamillion.com/p/Jan-Kochanowski-Czarnolesie/Klementyna-Taska-Hofmanowa/9781246463323
Wednesday at 7:59 AM Thread starter #28 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... A nice wee book!
Yesterday at 6:25 AM Thread starter #29 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Today at 11:57 AM Thread starter #30 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Today at 6:55 PM #31 Jadera Airman 1st Class 195 151 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA Lucky13 said: View attachment 897844 Click to expand... I see you like vikings
Today at 7:52 PM Thread starter #32 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,007 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Jadera said: I see you like vikings Click to expand... Well, me being a Swede, they're my somewhat....unruly, ancestors!
Jadera said: I see you like vikings Click to expand... Well, me being a Swede, they're my somewhat....unruly, ancestors!