A New Scam

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
Here's the latest and greatest of email scams. Got it today...

YOUR COURRIER/CARGO'S

Hello Dear Mr. Cheeseman:

I have paid the fee for your Bank Draft but the manager of the Bank Benin told me that before the draft will get to you that it will expire.

So I told him to cash $1.500,000.00 and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $1.500,000.00 in cash has made with ELITE ( PRIVATE) COURIER COMPANY BENIN.

Below are the information's they need to delivery your package to you.
ATTN: DR.JUSTICE BISSOLEA
TEl:+229-9790 8696
Fax:+229 2132 5602
EMAIL:[email protected]
Please, Send them your contacts information's to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your box .

This is what they need from you.
1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE
Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director General of elite ( PRIVATE)courier company Dr.Justice BISSOLA with the aboved address given to you.
Note. The elite ( PRIVATE)courier company don't know the contents of the box as cash funds for you.I registered it as a box of alluvial godl dusts since gold is money, and don't let them know that the contents money. This is to avoid them delaying with the box.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed,
SECRETARY ERIC KOKOH
CONTACT ELITE ( PRIVATE)COURIER COMPANY FOR YOUR FUNDS.

Golly Gee... 1.5 Mil just for me !!!

Charles

Here's the latest and greatest of email scams. Got it today...

Hello ccheese,

Wow, 1.5 Million $. Could you please send me a letter of authorization, so that I could collect the 1.5 Million on your behalf?
In order to verify your authorization letter I would appreciate if you could provide me the following data's:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Thanks ahead for your friendly cooperation and Regards
Kruska

Users who are viewing this thread

Back