A rational approach to debates and 'best' arguments...?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wouldn't it be great if they made a nice dark German lager named something like Fw190?

I bet it would kick ass over that Spitfire beer!! :evil4:

I would be willing to do the research. Of course to be totally sure of the result I would need to repeat the tests for at least a year Hic :drinking:

Wouldn't it be great if they made a nice dark German lager named something like Fw190?

Sturtzkamfflugzeug sounds like a good name for a hearty ale - "nothing goes down steeper", or Zerstorer, 17 percent proof strong German lager "a squadron of these and you'll be well and truly shot down..."

As long as everyone understands that there cannot be one single correct answer that applies universally, I've no problem with "best" arguments. Opinion and perception will always play a role, and although I appreciate folks who provide performance figures and the like, the relevance of these can legitimately be questioned when balanced against such less quantifable factors such as presumed reliability, differing degrees of workmanship, and suitability to specific operational conditions.

What can I say? People like Beer and ale!

View attachment 221589

And no, not everyone recognizes that there is no single "best." After reading the posts in this forum, I think that would be apparent ... perhaps not. Some people have a "favorite" and it is the "best" for EVERYTHING. There are people in here that believe the Mosquito was best at everything; the Bf / Me 109 was best at everything; the Spitfire was best at everything; the Fw 190 was best at everything ... etc. There is at least ONE guy who believes the Buffalo was best fighter! Go figure ...

I believe I'll have another beer.

me109_messerschmitt_stein.jpg

Bf 109 Beer Steins or

bf_109_e_mug-p168502790881251717en711_216.jpg

Bf-109 Coffee Mugs

and...

spitfire_stein.jpg

Spitfire Beer Steins

or even a

Bullfrog_Houblonium_P38.jpg

P-38 Beer

and a

stein.jpg

Stein to pour it into...and empty...burribbit!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back