A reason why to better stick less to your PC...

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
5,803
43
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Location
Praga Mater Urbium
 
my god!!

hey, meybe RG wasn't kicked off at all 8-[
 
You should know... If you hold diet, then yes.
Fortunately I sit next to my computer only some 10 hours a day... :D

Cheers,
Pisis
 
No, kidding. Only sometimes... Somet days even not at all.
I do school, my girl, EAW, plastic models, kicboxing, gym... My cultural and physical life is very rich! :D

Cheers,
Pisis
 
On a day like today I will hit about 8 hours. You see the only way I can talk to my girl is on the Internet :lol: I do plastic models too, and will play snooker a lot. I dont have the most in-depth social life but hey! :D
 
2-3 hours is normal for me but I've got no lectures because of exams at the moment and it's getting to the 5-6 hour mark
 
cheddar cheese said:
Nah RG is in Mexico :wink:


If he is, I didn't see him. :lol:


Anyways, getting back in through that border is a sonofabitch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back