A Short Video About Kamikaze Pilots

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When the war was over, Chiang Kai-shek announced to the Japanese people "We shall leave the fate of Japanese emperor to you" because he was convinced that Japanese people would be glad to execute Hirohito like Russians did to House of Romanov in 1917. Japanese people thanked Chiang's generosity very much because this was to save Hirohito's life. Historians had better review the history.

World_Order_Have_a_Nice_Day.jpg

Source: World Order "Have a nice day"

I met a guy in a bar in Japan, in late 66 or early 67 who claimed he had been a Kamikaze in late WW2.
He had a picture in his billfold that looked to be a about 20 year old earlier version of himself .

I remember he said he never went on a combat mission because they were saving his group probably for the invasion, and the lack of fuel meant flying was very limited. He said he was spared by the war ending so suddenly.

He just said the war was a mistake, seemed like he was trying to apologize to me personally, me and my friend were obvious American military.
It was a awkward conversation, we knew little Japanese at that point, and he had a limited knowledge of English.

Seeing as that bar was in Kokura, the primary target for the first A-bomb, and we were less than a hundred miles from both Nagasaki and Hiroshima, I didn't want to suggest he might have been saved by the bomb.

After a few rounds of Suntory and Saki, separate, not mixed, we parted friends.
I never saw him again.

When the war was over, Chiang Kai-shek announced to the Japanese people "We shall leave the fate of Japanese emperor to you" because he was convinced that Japanese people would be glad to execute Hirohito like Russians did to House of Romanov in 1917. Japanese people thanked Chiang's generosity very much because this was to save Hirohito's life. Historians had better review the history.

View attachment 567724
Source: World Order "Have a nice day"
Hachiko-san?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back