A source for custom and stock decals!

N4521U

Plastic Pirate
14,548
7,533
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Location
Miranda, NSW
Just for everyone's information, and a good source.
Geoff from "Custom Hobby Decals" has been the one printing my decals and all I have had printed for some on our forum.

If you search for Custom Hobby Decals on eBay you will see how full his range is, and there is more to come.
Like myself, if you need something custom I can do the artwork for you and get it to him for printing,

I make nothing from this, he's just a great bloke and has some nice decals. Cars, Mil vehicles, planes and trains.
 
Well now, the big business, chuckle chuckle, of decals is like any other.
Custom Hobby Decals on eBay has changed the name to Digi Decals
but is still selling under Both. Long story but I am still doing some artwork for Digi.
As before, if any "Long serving" member is in need, I will do the art.
Digi will print and charge only for printing and mailing. We have an arrangement!

These are my latest, 144th A4-E!!!!!!! for those!!!! 3D printed A4's!!!!

ReadyToPrint-Lewis Wood A4 144th.pngimage1.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back