Academy P-47N

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Hey all, back again...new model, new problem.Whilst dry fitting the control panel and cockpit innards to the frame, I noticed a large gap behind the control panel. Can't find any clear pix on the interweb but I'm assuming there must be wiring or something, n'est pas? I am also trying to make my own decals for "The Shellpusher", my call sign on cfs3. (I'll let you know how that nightmare turns out later.)Any help in the cockpit would be great.Thx...Geo

Last edited:
Here is a picture of my full scale P-47D-30 replica I'm building. The P-47N would be similar with a slightly different panel, although it was mounted in the same position relative to the windscreen with the same mounting brackets. You can see just how much of the back of the panel and the back of the instruments would be visible through the windscreen. I have more pictures posted at the thread below my signature. If you need some specific shots let me know and I can run down to the basement and take them.

Attachments

• P4251679.JPG
    P4251679.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Thank you T Bolt and Wurger for the help. New problem arose (for me anyway) while waiting for replies. Found this picture at www.cradleofaviation.org. P-38 tanks filled with napalm mounted on the P-47. Now, how to mount them and are they colored Neutral GrayView attachment 144488 Again,thanks for the help. Geo

Attachments

• Forrest463FScomp.jpg
    Forrest463FScomp.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back