ace combat6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fly boy

Staff Sergeant
Jan 16, 2008
ok guys last weekend i just got acecombat6 fires of liberation and it is crazy and now i am stuck on level 10 so if anyone who finished the game can you pm or on this post plz thanks

Flyboy

Which one's lvl 10 again? I got it for Christmas and I forgot.

Also, if you have a PS2 and don't already have Ace Combat 5, I highly recommend it. I also hear 4 is good.

Edit: I just got to level 10, what in specific do you need help with?

umm the whole thing really

Well it is a bit of a handful. I believe on my first play through I used the F-15, and I think I ignored the tunnels. I can't remember the SP weapon I used, but anything ground attack should work. Using rocket pods is actually surprisingly effective. You really only need to deal with helicopters and Harriers, everything else is on the ground.

Now I like to stick with the tanks and give them cover first, then I work on that operation to knock out the supply in the canyons. Working with the helicopters to take out the internal base is really something for people who have played the previous Ace Combat games and who are used to flying in small tunnels.

I would recommend that once the mission moves towards the fortress itself, to go for the anti-air targets with your missiles in quick high speed passes. Unless you are playing on the hardest difficulty, you should have missiles to spare.

Also, don't forget to use that attack assist thing where you press and hold up on the D-pad. Make sure there are a lot of targets in front of you to get full use of all the fire power. I hope these brief pointers help.

I kinda did the opposite things. I like the tunnels and the power supply things. For my aircraft I used the F-15 with the homing air to ground missiles but I also find the F-18 with SOD's pretty effective. It all depends on your preferences. The aerial combat is not to hard but when you start attacking the fortress attack the gun towers from very far off. They have very powerful MG's that train very quickly. Learned that one the hard way :lol: If you need anymore help I've beat the game on Ace of Aces mode.

serperisingly effetive

huh?

Do you mean Surprisingly Effective?

I tell ya FB, your always good for a smile. I'm glad you got your game figured out. One of these days I'm going to try an airplane game and I bet I get hooked!!!!

yep got to the one where you have to fly in a cavern and stop the WMDs but with any plane I can't seem to get it

Hey Flyboy, mission ten is Ragno Fortress right? For that on my first run, I used the A-10 with the rockets. It's slow enough to fly safely through the tunnels, and it has enough firepower to take out the tanks in front of Warlock battalion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back