Achtung Spitfire!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi all,

I'm Chris, from the UK. I have been interested in WW2 fighters on and off through out my life. I'm especially interested in the Spitfire and the history of Southampton and the Supermarine works. I also like German WW2 fighters. Anybody else into the history of Supermarine works and the Spitfire etc? I am also thinking of dabbling and having a go at model making and trying to make my first one, yes a Spitfire! Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi Chris
Welcome to the site.Modelling is a great hobby so good luck in trying to make a spitfire.You might want to try your local library or council offices to see if theres a modeling club in the area ,there usualy is one around.They are very friendly and are great for getting tips for building.

welcome mate!

Good choice of interest...............I too model top hobby. It has substance and a finished worthwhile product at the end unlike most peoples pursuits these days.

hey mate,

Welcome from Australia, I also love the Spitfire and am generally a fan of British aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back