Achtung Spitfire!

Rockhopper

Recruit
3
0
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Location
Hampshire, UK
Website
www.rspca.org.uk
Hi all,

I'm Chris, from the UK. I have been interested in WW2 fighters on and off through out my life. I'm especially interested in the Spitfire and the history of Southampton and the Supermarine works. I also like German WW2 fighters. Anybody else into the history of Supermarine works and the Spitfire etc? I am also thinking of dabbling and having a go at model making and trying to make my first one, yes a Spitfire! Many thanks for the warm welcome.
 
Welcome to the site.
 
Hi Chris
Welcome to the site.Modelling is a great hobby so good luck in trying to make a spitfire.You might want to try your local library or council offices to see if theres a modeling club in the area ,there usualy is one around.They are very friendly and are great for getting tips for building.
 
Hello Chris, welcome from down under, mate!
 
welcome mate!

Good choice of interest...............I too model top hobby. It has substance and a finished worthwhile product at the end unlike most peoples pursuits these days.
 
hey mate,

Welcome from Australia, I also love the Spitfire and am generally a fan of British aircraft.
 
Welcome to the site Rockhopper! Lots of Spitfire admirers here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back