Adult Debate (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did not bother to read all the comments. In case some members are unfamiliar with the tactics of the disruptive here is a thumb nail sketch. They pick sites that have absolutely NOTHING to do with their AGENDA. However, since their accepted strategy is to cause confusion and exasperation in the folks on the site --- they accomplish this by attacking whatever it is that the site SEEMS to stand for. Their basic underlying motive is to not only confuse BUT to get regular members of the site to GIVE UP and just go away. To them this equates to a victory

We are still free Americans with the guaranteed right to personal decision. If leaving this site is your answer -- fine. But remember you are playing into the hands of those that sew discontent and confusion. Come on -- think of the folks of the WWII generation. They never let anyone dissuade them from our core beliefs. Thank god for their sacrifices.
Too serious for This thread.

For us, living on an island half a world away, overseas travelling is almost a rite of passage. You don't know what you've got (or don't have) until travelling.

9CEA0556-9D19-4A6F-8613-A0184CC80DF3.gif

I am a dual, USA and AUS............. born in the US moved here at 58, worked till I was 70.
It's not easy finding a job at 58 in CA! Here I chose to retire at 70!
Since moving here and been back twice in the last 5 years and have discovered just how different it is than I remembered.
Most Americans don't realize just what they have, and perhaps it's just Too much.
It's a simpler life here.

It's amazing how many people don't get the world extends beyond the borders of the United States.
To be honest, people in any country have a perception of the world based on what they're exposed to.
When I was in Eastern Europe, some of the most common questions I was asked when they found out I was from California, were how good was Budweiser beer, what did I think of the 130kph speed limit and how many movie stars did I know.

I was born here in the USA. While not all membership is American, we can all say that we don't live life under a dictatorship. Thank God we're not Russian or Chinese or North Korean residents. Oh, I forgot. Our forum is probably banned there.

I was born here in the USA. While not all membership is American, we can all say that we don't live life under a dictatorship. Thank God we're not Russian or Chinese or North Korean residents. Oh, I forgot. Our forum is probably banned there.
We have a few Russian members and I seem to recall a member who was Chinese.
North Korean, I'm pretty sure that'll never happen, given that they aren't allowed to do the interwebs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back