Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LMFAO....We copy your food, then make it real by putting stuff in it that doesn't smell like sh*t.
Hey now, just because I dont enjoy the company of sheep doesnt make me a non-Cornishian...they're about as cornish as Les............
lesofprimus said:LMFAO....We copy your food, then make it real by putting stuff in it that doesn't smell like sh*t.Hey now, just because I dont enjoy the company of sheep doesnt make me a non-Cornishian...they're about as cornish as Les............
plan_D said:I'm saying your county smells like sh*t, by informing you that A) Your food is sh*t ... B) It smells like sh*t and for good measure I'll add that you smell like sh*t...
Oh yeah, happy new year.![]()
plan_D said:So, they either blew up in the plane. Or, you forgot to take the pin out.
What do you do when P-38 throws a grenade at you?![]()