Age Groups

What age group are you in?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ww1ace

Airman
Nov 30, 2005
Ohio
Hi all, I ain't gonna tell you my age, but I figure all of you guys are in your 40's or 50's!

ww1ace said:
Hi all, I ain't gonna tell you my age, but I figure all of you guys are in your 40's or 50's!
you will be surprosed by the wide range of the members's age, this does not means we are a bunch of oldtimers ( retired or vets)

Most of us are very young actually WW1 the only real oldies are CC Lanc who are both in their 70's Evan is only 12 but he posts his dads picture in his Avatar to fool people into thinking he's much older and although Adler is in the forces he had to put on a false moustache and forge his birth certificate to fool the recruiting officer even then he only scraped through by wearing camouflage diapers.
As for myself I am awaiting puberty and the opportunity to relinquish my place as the lead soprano in the East Acton Boy-es anti tank Choir.

Hi all, I ain't gonna tell you my age
From that statement, I can assume 2 things...

First, that u are just a little kid still wearing Pampers....

Second, that u are a soft, feminine, girly-type of geek, similar to one of our Admins, CC....

Seriously, that was an extrememly gay thing to say, like some fat bitch who talks about her weight....

And BTW, I'm 39.6 years old....

Well I think I might be one of the more senior guys here....

Attachments

• old_man_978.jpg
    old_man_978.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 825
FLYBOYJ said:
Well I think I might be one of the more senior guys here....

Take note guys. Don't fly in the forces, see what pulling to many G's does for the complexion (poor old FBJ).
And that's after industrial strength Botox treatment, he looks like Joan Rivers sucking a lemon.

trackend said:
Most of us are very young actually WW1 the only real oldies are CC Lanc who are both in their 70's Evan is only 12 but he posts his dads picture in his Avatar to fool people into thinking he's much older and although Adler is in the forces he had to put on a false moustache and forge his birth certificate to fool the recruiting officer even then he only scraped through by wearing camouflage diapers.
As for myself I am awaiting puberty and the opportunity to relinquish my place as the lead soprano in the East Acton Boy-es anti tank Choir.

icon_rofl.gif

trackend said:
although Adler is in the forces he had to put on a false moustache and forge his birth certificate to fool the recruiting officer even then he only scraped through by wearing camouflage diapers.

LOL :lol: That is great!

I am 25 years old though, however after almost 6 years of service in the Army I feel like I am 60. I can only imagine how the guys who served longer feel!

19 here...

For some reason I thought you were in your 30s, Gnomey :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back