Age Groups

What age group are you in?


  • Total voters
    15
I'm saying your county smells like shit, by informing you that A) Your food is sh*t ... B) It smells like sh*t and for good measure I'll add that you smell like sh*t...

Oh yeah, happy new year. :lol:
 
Ah, but we don't eat your food. We copy your food, then make it real by putting stuff in it that doesn't smell like sh*t.
 
Sorry for butting in (sheep joke there Les) I trust you all had a good Xmas Ive been out of the loop with some work stuff.
Post over, carry on taking the piss
 
plan_D said:
I'm saying your county smells like sh*t, by informing you that A) Your food is sh*t ... B) It smells like sh*t and for good measure I'll add that you smell like sh*t...

Oh yeah, happy new year. :lol:

Agreed :lol: You know Cornwall tried to enter themselves as a seperate country for the Commonwealth games? God knows why :wink: GET OVER IT CORNWALL YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY :wink:
 
Yeah, but we don't give them any money or anything. We just laugh at them.

And no it wasn't a ginsters pasty.
 
found out this morning our bid for entry into the commonwealth games as a separate state was turned down :( and we're a dependant state, we used to be an independant state, we're about as close as you can get to being a separate "country".........
 
But ...you smell too much like sh*t ...and you're all dumb. And you're a prime example.
 
I decided to send some rigged grenades to the needy people of Mogadishu.

They have a 1 second delay....
 
So, they either blew up in the plane. Or, you forgot to take the pin out.

What do you do when P-38 throws a grenade at you? :wink:
 
plan_D said:
So, they either blew up in the plane. Or, you forgot to take the pin out.

What do you do when P-38 throws a grenade at you? :wink:

Catch it, pull the pin and throw it back!

But then again he may have just thown the pin at you!!!! :roll:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back