AI Fails (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The mast is all wrong.

I agree. Especially if the twins navigating ... :lol:

AI5.jpg
 
AI should be called AL. Absurdly Lazy.
"Creator cannot be bothered to do a 6 second google search for actual photos/videos of what they are trying to show.
No, IMHO it's not only that. Even if you know exactly what you want and tell it to the AI, the AI fails. I tried to "create" a picture of a real plane (a MAD PBY-5. Not a picture per se (like those monstrosities we see here) but a schematics of sort. I gave the AI (ChatGPT and another software, I don't remember which one, free stuff) dozens of photos, pointed toward details I know and see as important and whatnot. At the end the airplane was always wrong. Even if not so absurd like those above, but the a/c was not a real one. Here is the product of ChatGPT:
GPT-Catalina.png
 
No, IMHO it's not only that. Even if you know exactly what you want and tell it to the AI, the AI fails. I tried to "create" a picture of a real plane (a MAD PBY-5. Not a picture per se (like those monstrosities we see here) but a schematics of sort. I gave the AI (ChatGPT and another software, I don't remember which one, free stuff) dozens of photos, pointed toward details I know and see as important and whatnot. At the end the airplane was always wrong. Even if not so absurd like those above, but the a/c was not a real one. Here is the product of ChatGPT:
View attachment 861980
Is that an air to air refuel probe?
 
No, IMHO it's not only that. Even if you know exactly what you want and tell it to the AI, the AI fails. I tried to "create" a picture of a real plane (a MAD PBY-5. Not a picture per se (like those monstrosities we see here) but a schematics of sort. I gave the AI (ChatGPT and another software, I don't remember which one, free stuff) dozens of photos, pointed toward details I know and see as important and whatnot. At the end the airplane was always wrong. Even if not so absurd like those above, but the a/c was not a real one. Here is the product of ChatGPT:
View attachment 861980
I mean, this isn't terrible BUT the arrestor hook, only having the side landing gear, and the weird perspective of the left engine are definitely incorrect.
 
So, how many phantom people can you fit into a single seater?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back