The mast is all wrong.
I agree. Especially if the twins navigating ...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
The mast is all wrong.
Ejection seat
What scares me with this sort of thing is that many people will just take the "AI Answer" as gospel.
This combined with the ghost pilot in the back is... something.
Really?!!!That asinine article (which is all over the internet, BTW) is struggling to explain that a USN PT boat crew mounted a salvaged 37mm cannon (from a P-39) on the foredeck.
At least AI got the props right this time...
This one looks kinda' cool. Though my ancient eyes can't make out what's going on with the LG wells.
No, IMHO it's not only that. Even if you know exactly what you want and tell it to the AI, the AI fails. I tried to "create" a picture of a real plane (a MAD PBY-5. Not a picture per se (like those monstrosities we see here) but a schematics of sort. I gave the AI (ChatGPT and another software, I don't remember which one, free stuff) dozens of photos, pointed toward details I know and see as important and whatnot. At the end the airplane was always wrong. Even if not so absurd like those above, but the a/c was not a real one. Here is the product of ChatGPT:AI should be called AL. Absurdly Lazy.
"Creator cannot be bothered to do a 6 second google search for actual photos/videos of what they are trying to show.
Or the F6F drone.Nothing even close to a Scorpion
Is that an air to air refuel probe?No, IMHO it's not only that. Even if you know exactly what you want and tell it to the AI, the AI fails. I tried to "create" a picture of a real plane (a MAD PBY-5. Not a picture per se (like those monstrosities we see here) but a schematics of sort. I gave the AI (ChatGPT and another software, I don't remember which one, free stuff) dozens of photos, pointed toward details I know and see as important and whatnot. At the end the airplane was always wrong. Even if not so absurd like those above, but the a/c was not a real one. Here is the product of ChatGPT:
View attachment 861980
I mean, this isn't terrible BUT the arrestor hook, only having the side landing gear, and the weird perspective of the left engine are definitely incorrect.No, IMHO it's not only that. Even if you know exactly what you want and tell it to the AI, the AI fails. I tried to "create" a picture of a real plane (a MAD PBY-5. Not a picture per se (like those monstrosities we see here) but a schematics of sort. I gave the AI (ChatGPT and another software, I don't remember which one, free stuff) dozens of photos, pointed toward details I know and see as important and whatnot. At the end the airplane was always wrong. Even if not so absurd like those above, but the a/c was not a real one. Here is the product of ChatGPT:
View attachment 861980
It's not an arrestor hook, it's the MAD-boom I wanted from the AI to be shown - far from reality.I mean, this isn't terrible BUT the arrestor hook, only having the side landing gear, and the weird perspective of the left engine are definitely incorrect.
And his spare head is there too. Clever!and a perfect headrest for a zombie pilot .. Boo !!!
![]()
I use "Quote 10" all the time
Holy flashbacks, Batman. You joined two days before this guy, Navalwarrior was last seen. If he quoted you, the first thing he wrote was.....Reply 13, and checkmate.