AI Fails (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GaliotDeBombe.jpg
Galiot De Bombe

Not an aircraft, but oh God! Maybe it is an aircraft?
 
The absolute bullshite of "detail descriptions" around the mortar says it all. I'm so happy AI is such a shite! I repeat it at least 20 times a day: AI is shite, AI is shite......and the echo just helps me. Is there an echo in the room? Shiteeeeee.......
I used to think that TV weather forecaster was a great job. Lots of money, be wrong a lot of the time and still keep your job.
These content creators don't even have to wait a few hours to be wrong. They are wrong about 50% of time from moment of publication, are getting money, and keeping their job/s or just changing names.
You used to have score 60% to get out of high school.
 
I used to think that TV weather forecaster was a great job. Lots of money, be wrong a lot of the time and still keep your job.
These content creators don't even have to wait a few hours to be wrong. They are wrong about 50% of time from moment of publication, are getting money, and keeping their job/s or just changing names.
You used to have score 60% to get out of high school.
The stupidity have reached such a level, that some people think WW2 was a war between Brazil and the USSR! Both supported by their "allies" like Panama, Bosnia and Canada. I'm a Canadian but I really don't know anymore on which side "we" fought!
Cheers!
 
I tried to use AI for Good instead of Evil yesterday, by taking one of the XP-67 photos of the airplane, pointing at the camera, with engines running and telling the tool to generate a video with the propellers actually spinning. I was careful to say that the one on the left ("of the photo" I assumed it would understand, so I didn't specifically state that) should rotate counterclockwise and the one on the right (again, assuming it would understand that was the photo's right) rotating clockwise. On XP-67 that's kind of important since wind tunnel testing had shown that this was the only way the airplane would stay adequately stable in landing mode or something. So what did the AI tool do? The exact opposite of what I told it. Oh well, I thought, maybe it's so smart that it knows what an airplane is and that "right" and "left" mean the airplane's right and left, not the photo's. So I reversed the instructions, and what did I get? No change at all. I kept tweaking the instructions without improving things, in fact I did at one point have both propellers rotating in the same direction but that was no help either. My final attempt to tell it how to change its product made it cut one blade off of the RH engine, so the LH one had the correct 4 but the RH engine was swinging just 3. And so, 1600 "credits" poorer, I finally gave up. It's too bad, too, because apart from the backwards prop rotations, the clip was pretty good. My next thought was to try putting it into a video editor and just reverse the clip, which would fix the rotation direction problems. But since the AI tool decided to also have the airplane taxi toward the camera, which I did NOT tell it to do, running the clip backward would have the props somehow pushing the airplane backward...
 

Attachments

  • Firefly got props turning in wrong directions and couldn't be changed.mp4
    2.4 MB
I tried to use AI for Good instead of Evil yesterday, by taking one of the XP-67 photos of the airplane, pointing at the camera, with engines running and telling the tool to generate a video with the propellers actually spinning. I was careful to say that the one on the left ("of the photo" I assumed it would understand, so I didn't specifically state that) should rotate counterclockwise and the one on the right (again, assuming it would understand that was the photo's right) rotating clockwise. On XP-67 that's kind of important since wind tunnel testing had shown that this was the only way the airplane would stay adequately stable in landing mode or something. So what did the AI tool do? The exact opposite of what I told it. Oh well, I thought, maybe it's so smart that it knows what an airplane is and that "right" and "left" mean the airplane's right and left, not the photo's. So I reversed the instructions, and what did I get? No change at all. I kept tweaking the instructions without improving things, in fact I did at one point have both propellers rotating in the same direction but that was no help either. My final attempt to tell it how to change its product made it cut one blade off of the RH engine, so the LH one had the correct 4 but the RH engine was swinging just 3. And so, 1600 "credits" poorer, I finally gave up. It's too bad, too, because apart from the backwards prop rotations, the clip was pretty good. My next thought was to try putting it into a video editor and just reverse the clip, which would fix the rotation direction problems. But since the AI tool decided to also have the airplane taxi toward the camera, which I did NOT tell it to do, running the clip backward would have the props somehow pushing the airplane backward...

Does that qualify for self inflicted (wallet) wounds?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back