AI Fails (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_20260719_224743.jpg
 
This one really annoys me, especially as I was there just three weeks ago.
Neither image bears any resemblance to the event, or the location, either in 1944 or now. The creator ought to be dragged by the b*llocks to visit the bridge, and made to study, in great detail, the actions that took place there. There is no excuse for such lazy ignorance, especially as this garbage could be (innocently) accepted as authentic by some students.

Peg bridge AI rubbish.jpg
 
This one really annoys me, especially as I was there just three weeks ago.
Neither image bears any resemblance to the event, or the location, either in 1944 or now. The creator ought to be dragged by the b*llocks to visit the bridge, and made to study, in great detail, the actions that took place there. There is no excuse for such lazy ignorance, especially as this garbage could be (innocently) accepted as authentic by some students.

View attachment 888197
Refer the video I posted at AI Fails
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back